Sunday, November 5, 2017

WARNING: DONT READ THIS

We have been blogging for 20 days now and I am not really loving it to be honest.

Most days I write what at the moment I think is profound only to ready it later that day and find it pretentious.

And today for example I have nothing to say. It was a good day, I felt a lot of nice emotions, and I did my work. But that is it, I have nothing of value to add to the conversation.

...

But maybe I am not loving it because I am confusing writing a blog with being a blogger (if you couldn't tell I am in the former category).

Writing is still helping me clarify my thoughts, clearing the fragmented drive that is my brain, and it might be a nice time capsule one day.

So here is to anyone reading and to the next 20 blogs.
Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment