Friday, October 27, 2017

Stong Opinions - Revisited

A while back I wrote about holding strong opinions.

I was a bit disappointed with myself that I did not hold many. Thinking more about it now, I am happy to report that I now hold a few.

Not about topics that you usually associate with strong opinions - politics, child-raising, or morals. But rather simply what works for me.

Someone can tell me about the optimal diet or nutrition or what is right and what is wrong. And I can take comfort in saying "Maybe. All I know is that this is the diet that works for me because I have tried them all." I have now tried and failed, though about, forgot, remembered again, tinkered with, stumbled upon, and experienced enough that I have developed some strong opinions on what works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment