Monday, June 2, 2014

What Up? Damn it's June already

Here in Chiang Mai, Thailand home of the $0.15 Oreo 6 pack. Life is grand.

Living with a few other random poker players for the next for few months. Looking at it one way, it's sad that there is more than just one person (me) wasting the majority of their life playing a game on the internet. But looking at it through another frame, it's great in so many ways (so let's not think about the sad part).

Poker: Playing lots and running better than I deserve.

What else is there.......oh multivitamins, I think they are giving me more energy? or maybe I am just sleeping better?........tomorrow is my off day, going to rent a motor scooter, climb a mountain, take some pictures, read a book, and eat six Oreo.......then wait for it......walk back down the mountain.

Hope everyone is well,
Ted

Bonus: Guy talking about some interesting stuff for 50mins- http://www.farnamstreetblog.com/2014/05/rory-sutherland-this-thing-for-which-we-have-no-name/  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment