Monday, November 4, 2013

Quick Update; Back in Chiang Mai

I am back in Chiang Mai for November. My trip to Bangkok was great. I met some cool people, explored the city, avoided being scammed and ripped off all but once, and relaxed. But after a few days I a was more than ready to get back to work.
October ended up results wise the best month of the year for me, but I was not happy at all with how I played especially during a week long span where I played like a complete dog.
I am trying to put in a ton of GOOD volume in November so I can clear a bonus and so I don't feel so bad when not playing at all in December.
December 1st and 2nd in Bangkok, 3-9th in Hong Kong and Macau, then flying to back to the states, probably spend a few days with a good friend in Vegas, then home for the holidays!!!!, then....I don't know. Looking forward too it all.

All the best


A Blog: http://sethgodin.typepad.com/
A Song (one of my favorites): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_5U0M9ErGA
October (very mixed feelings):

No comments:

Post a Comment