Saturday, November 30, 2013

"Put down your pencils"

.....I always had mixed feelings after the teacher said those words when taking a test. Not being done or doing as well as I thought I should, I was left unsatisfied and frustrated. But on the other hand I was always glad it was over. Finished up playing for the year a few hours ago and that is exactly how I feel.
I met my volume goal, feel like I'm playing the best I ever have, and wrapped up the year with a good month. That being said I feel like it "left some out there", which is not a good feeling. Ohhh well, already looking forward to getting more out of myself in 2014, but I am really looking forward to December.
Tomorrow off to Bangkok for two days, then Hong Kong for a week, over the big ocean to Las Vegas for ten days, then flying home for the Christmas....I get excited just thinking in about it all.

Random things:
- I watched Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead yesterday and I think I am going to get a juicer.
- Billy Crystal is my new favorite comedian AINEC.
- I am starting to the hang of these internet short hand things.
- Having a good face-to-face conversation is one of the reasons I am really looking forward to coming home....it's been TOO LONG.
- I tried to buy $2,000 in Bitcoin when they were at $12.50, but I didn't because getting verified for the the exchange was too much of a hassle. ATM they are trading at $1199.00[https://www.mtgox.com/]. I'm not going to do the math.

Take Care


Crazy November
My First Year

No comments:

Post a Comment