Tuesday, February 21, 2012

To buy or not to buy

So last week I bought a new mac-book that ran me about $3600 total. Or so I thought, the other day I got an email that said my order had been canceled. I have no idea why. So now I can't decide whether to go through and buy it. Here is what I have been thinking
Pros-
I really want it
I could be more productive with it
I am not using the money for anything else (just sitting in the bank)
What better investment than investing in yourself, right
You only live once

Cons-
$3600 is a ton to spend on a computer
My computer is working fine (4 years old, disk drive doesn't work but I never use that)
I always shake my head when a kid drives by in a Benz "what a waste" I say... this is sort of the same thing
I should practice some self discipline and restrain myself for once

No comments:

Post a Comment