Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Campus Walks

If you are walking behind a group of girls on campus this is the what you will hear
G1- "He's such as asshole, he went to a strip club and lied to me about it, I had to find out about it on Facebook."
G2- "What?"(She shakes her head)
G1- "Ha, And Saturday night when we went out some girl he knows, she is beautiful and smart, was there......I saw him grab her ass. What the fuck my life is like a fucking soap opera right now."

If your walking behind a group of guys on campus you will just hear who they slept with, who they want to sleep with, or most likely who they are pretending to have slept with.

First of all let me say, if you are enjoying what you are doing by all means please continue. But no one wants to hear about your fake ass, soap opera, two-faced, bullshit, not your best friend, not your mom, not the person walking with you to the gym, and especially not the kid walking 3 paces in front of you(me).

No comments:

Post a Comment